Kate says, ‘There is an element in the story that will come as a surprise, I think. It goes in a different direction from my other books – but I’m not going to reveal it here. You gotta read it to discover what it is! I hope you enjoy the journey.’
Shadows on the Nile is a dramatic story of adventure, excitement, love and romance – set in Egypt, 1932. Her other books are set during these periods:
- The White Pearl - Malaya, 1941
- The Jewel of St Petersburg - Russia, 1910
- The Russian Concubine - China, 1928
- The Concubine’s Secret - China, 1929
- Under a Blood Red Sky - Siberia, 1933
Click HERE to visit Kate’s website.
Recommended Retail Price: R220 / *I Love Books Price: R200 (free delivery any where in South Africa)
*I Love Books Price – valid until 31 January 2013.
If you would like to order Shadows on the Nile please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.